ChemFXX - License Upgrade

A general discussion and Q & A forum.
judygee
State/Location: NSW

ChemFXX - License Upgrade

Post by judygee »

Dear All - well actually this is one for the Catholic School labbies. Have you been able to access the new upgraded Chemgold 11 (ChemFFX) which was supposed to be completed by October 11th (yesterday) for all schools registered under the Catholic Education Commission and be accessed using the same login details as for Chemgold 11. I have been unable to access and was wondering if the upgrade has actually been completed by the time they suggested. Any advice? Judy
sunray18

Re: ChemFXX - License Upgrade

Post by sunray18 »

Today I found I couldnt log in on the old site. I rang the head office of chemwatch and found out about the change. The person there had to work through the log in to enable me to use my existing code to access the site.
I havent had time to check the manifest is all there.
Loopy
School: Mater Dei Catholic College
Suburb: Wagga Wagga

Post by Loopy »

Hi Judy,
This is the first I've heard about it, which I suppose isn't surprising, but it explains why I haven't been able to get on. Oh well, will try and follow sunray's trail and see how it goes. Thanks for the information.
Lou P.
Learner Lab Technician
Wagga Wagga
NSW
judygee

Post by judygee »

Thanks for the input Sunray and Lou. Yes I know what you are talking about being the very last to know what's going on about the place! I am just so surprised for once I happen to be in the "know", things are looking up! I too will follow Sunray's lead and ring Chemwatch directly. Cheers. Judy
McCarthy
School: McCarthy Catholic College
Suburb: Tamworth

Post by McCarthy »

Our Catholic school has been upgraded From Chemwatch to Chemgold 3

I'm unable to logon to ChemFFX and Backpack, these are the lesser of Chemgold3
and our manifest has been tranferred over to Chemgold3

Cheers
Kerry