happy birthday

MSDSs, Storage, Handling, Transport, Labeling, computer management systems, and anything else to do with safety.
lada
State/Location: NSW

happy birthday

Post by lada »

Happy birthday ,Smiley!!!
Hope you have a nice day.
Lada :coffee:
Loopy
School: Mater Dei Catholic College
Suburb: Wagga Wagga

Re: happy birthday

Post by Loopy »

Happy Birthday Smiley!
Hope your day is filled with love and fun! Or at least trouble free..... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Lou P.
Learner Lab Technician
Wagga Wagga
NSW
lizzieb
Job Title: Labbie

Post by lizzieb »

Yes, Happy Birthday! Hope your science staff know and treat you well today :thumbup:

and those at home spoil you lots xx
Liz

Life keeps getting better every day!
bindibadgi
Suburb: Kensington Park
State/Location: SA

Post by bindibadgi »

Happy Birthday Smiley!! :party:

I hope all your teachers & kids behave themselves & make it an extra special day for you :thumbup:
bindibadgi
macca
Job Title: Mind Reader

Post by macca »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
SMILEY

Have a good one
smiley
State/Location: QLD

Post by smiley »

Hey Guys,

My day, my week has been such that I only got onto my favourite site right now, but thanks :D . I feel loved. :wub: Yes, I had to go on an excursion yesterday - got paid to spend a day in the sun, BBQ-ing sausages for lovely girls (no seriously I mean it) at a local wetlands (yes, with a resident croc) - so that was pretty nice.

Also a day away always makes the rest of the staff appreciate me more! :thumbup:
Cheers, K 8-)
RosalieM
Job Title: Lab Assistant
Suburb: Tamworth

Post by RosalieM »

I know the feeling :) I was appreciated after I went on a 4 day excursion last week at very short notice (not much time to get pracs organised ahead of time AND clean up from completed ones). Massive clean up to come back to but it is nice to have the teachers being kind and apologising for 'last minute requests' which are actually just their usual time frame (just got one for tomorrow afternoon) but they can see I am busy cleaning up and know I need the notice so I can organise my time. If only it would stay like this! (the prac notice I mean, not the massive clean up waiting to be done!)

Glad you had a lovely day :)