MSDS for Petroleum

MSDSs, Storage, Handling, Transport, Labeling, computer management systems, and anything else to do with safety.
Rowyrow
State/Location: NT

MSDS for Petroleum

Post by Rowyrow »

Does anyone who is not on holidays have an MSDS for unleaded petroloeum and two stroke unleaded petroleum? My Senior Chem teacher just bough me a bottle of each and had asked me to label and store them untill he needs em hmmmm first day back though it was going to be a lovely lazy day damn!
Judy R
State/Location: QLD

Re: MSDS for Petroleum

Post by Judy R »

If you have access to Chemwatch it is there.
Why does he want petrol.......in NSW and Qld I do not have it in the Science store?
Rowyrow
State/Location: NT

Post by Rowyrow »

Don't have chemwatch, googled it and found one. It's for an organic chemistry demo for yr 11's he got it from the grounds man straight from the lawn mower!
Voice
State/Location: VIC

Post by Voice »

I realise that we all generally have Chemwatch now but occasionally I go to a site that I used before Chemwatch. I do like the way some other chemical companies set out their MSDS. They are very reader friendly. This website is:
http://www.ilpi.com/MSDS/

Maree
tree-hugga
State/Location: NSW

Post by tree-hugga »

You can also try the manufacturer for MSDS, after all it is their responsibility to have one available. They are quite often on the company's website.