Chemwatch go slow

MSDSs, Storage, Handling, Transport, Labeling, computer management systems, and anything else to do with safety.
MariaC
School: Central Coast Grammar School
Suburb: Erina Heights
State/Location: NSW

Chemwatch go slow

Post by MariaC »

:-( Hi is anyone else finding Chemwatch is on the go slow today, whenever I search it just searches.............and searches.................and searches and never comes up with an answer? MariaC
Narelle01

Re: Chemwatch go slow

Post by Narelle01 »

i just printed some labels and it was fine.
Try going out and back in again.
vlclabbie
Job Title: Lab Chick
Suburb: Albury

Post by vlclabbie »

Hi Maria, I can't even get it to come up to put my username / password in! It just keeps trying to get there....
judygee

Post by judygee »

I recall having something similiar happen last year. We have IT people here who when they have nothing else to do (and that seems to be often!) like to modify the school network!!!!!!! I think there was some little pop-up box on the chemwatch page that needed to be unblocked - or maybe that was blocked!! You can tell I'm a Computer Wizz can't you! May help! Judy
vlclabbie
Job Title: Lab Chick
Suburb: Albury

Post by vlclabbie »

Thanks Judy - I have checked the pop up blocker.... will have to get our IT guy on it. He's part time so have to wait... grrrrrrrrrrrr!

Kel
MariaC
School: Central Coast Grammar School
Suburb: Erina Heights

Post by MariaC »

:thumbup: Hi guys, I emailed our IT no response so far :redcard: but its up and running again today full speed ahead, dont know what the problem was but its gone and Im happy again, why does this have to happen half way through updating the MSDS for the chemstore!

MariaC