Periodic Chart for Cry Baby

This forum is for (a) to help other members source materials, and (b) for topics regarding equipment repairs.
MariaC
School: Central Coast Grammar School
Suburb: Erina Heights
State/Location: NSW

Periodic Chart for Cry Baby

Post by MariaC »

:D :D :beg: Please help if you can, during our recent lab upgrade the head science teachers pride and joy, an old green periodic table with wooden hangers inadvertedly got chucked out, and Im now in the proverbial :-( He is alittle :crazy: and harps on about it on a daily, no hourly basis :cry2: Its one you could write on and quite large. If anyone out there has one in storage looking for a new home please :beg: let me know : :-( Maria
noona
Job Title: Lab Tech
School: Greystanes High School
Suburb: Greystanes

Re: Periodic Chart for Cry Baby

Post by noona »

I don't have a green but I have a old Vallency Element one with red & blue writng on it two sided
You can have that if it helps
Noona
Lab Manager
Greystanes High School
Beresford Rd
Greystanes 2145
8868 9113
ROSALIE.CASSAR@det.nsw.edu.au
MariaC

Post by MariaC »

:clap3: Oh Noona sounds good, can you write on it, apparently the one that went missing was a blank table on the reverse for getting to kids to fill in the details is your one like that? If so you've made my day!Maria
J
Job Title: Lab Assistant
School: DHS

Post by J »

Maria, we have the one you're asking about hanging in one of our labs. It's kind of like a chalk board but rubbery and it rolls up out of sight. We are due for refurb soon, but haven't yet decided what stays and what goes. If it is to be disposed of I'll keep you in mind and let you know. :thumbup:
J
MariaC

Post by MariaC »

:D :w00t: :giggle: Oh thanks J please keep me in mind, he was very attached, will pay postage of course!Maria