CSIS

MSDSs, Storage, Handling, Transport, Labeling, computer management systems, and anything else to do with safety.
macca
Job Title: Mind Reader
State/Location: NSW

CSIS

Post by macca »

CSIS Manual I have to put together some information, wondering if anyone can help?

I've been over the manual but because I have only some original parts and some photocopied I don't have the original publication date of 2000 or 2001. I know I started working on it in 2001 long before we even received it.

Being a private school we have never had any updates and don't have access to the DET website, I have heard that the manual is going to be updated, trying to put together a case as to why we need to be kept in the loop. :coffee:
malook

Re: CSIS

Post by malook »

CSIS has not been updated thus far. It will ahppen eventually but no news of when
Labbie
Job Title: Retired
Suburb: At Home

Re: CSIS

Post by Labbie »

According to Alan Smith from DET:
there are some issues with risk assessment of some chemicals ( using ChemWatch database) and they waiting this to be resolved. CSIS package is in the pipeline to be upgraded ( AGAIN). He said there will not be many changes as CSIS book is good as is .He is not sure when it will be finished.
Taken from another thread.
Regards Labbie

Lab Manager/Lab Tech, mind reading etc etc
Now retired :wub: