chemical categories

MSDSs, Storage, Handling, Transport, Labeling, computer management systems, and anything else to do with safety.
remlap12
State/Location: NSW

chemical categories

Post by remlap12 »

Hi all, can someone please tell me where I can find a comprehensive list of chemicals and their categories / user codes?
( that tells me to use a blue, green, orange or red dot!) I do have a copy of the " A.5 Chemical information and assessment advice " but not everything is in there!! Specifically at the moment, phloroglucinol, potassium chloride, potassium chromate and potassium ferricyanide! Many thanks in anticipation of your help!! :-? :unsure:
Regards
remlap12
science support and problem solver :mail:
superbug

Re: chemical categories

Post by superbug »

Do you use risk assess on line. as you can get all that info off the program. the person that developed the user codes on chem info and assessment advise, made the risk assessment program.

Well that's how I find out things like storage category and dot colour etc.
Hope it helps

Have a good weekend.

Superbug
Labbie
Job Title: Retired
Suburb: At Home

Post by Labbie »

Remalb12 are you a DEC school? it is in the CSIS chemcial Safe in Schools vol 2 at the back.
Regards Labbie

Lab Manager/Lab Tech, mind reading etc etc
Now retired :wub:
remlap12

Post by remlap12 »

superbug and labbie I have tried to reply my thanks to you for your help with my question but it keps telling me I'm not logged in! :cry2: :mad:
Regards
remlap12
remlap12

Post by remlap12 »

now it lets me!!!! so thanks for your replies I managed to find the info I needed on line, the copy of the CSIS here hasn't been printed off in it's entirity! so I was madly printing stuff off yesterday which I will now make into a bound book
Cheers
Helen
Regards
remlap12