Casual/ relief work

General announcements, eg upcoming science meetings, national lab tech seminars, Chemtalk announcements, etc.
Krysia Lee
Job Title: Labbie
School: Brigidine College
Suburb: St Ives
State/Location: NSW

Casual/ relief work

Post by Krysia Lee »

Hi Labbies
I resigned my full time position last term and would now like to make myself available for any part time , casual relief work around the northern beaches. Does anyone know if there is a site that you can register on for this? Is here the best place place to look? I resigned to my Dip. Ed. and am now thinking that may not have been the smartest decision in my life. I would appreciate any info anyone has. Thanks
Krysia
lada

Re: Casual/ relief work

Post by lada »

Hi Krisha,
I work in private school in Collaroy and will be retiring beginning of next year. It will be a full time position. Any thoughts?I have not resigned yet so the position is not available to be advertise.
Lada
Krysia Lee

Post by Krysia Lee »

Hi Lada
The location sounds perfect. Do you think they would consider making it a job share position? Would you consider doing it as a job share with me? I have just left Queenwood and that was an option that they were considering but I thought if I was studying this dip. ed. full time I wouldn't want to be working at all. But I'm not wrapped in the course and won't be going ahead at least on a full time basis. Do you think I should call you to chat.
Thanks for replying
Krysia
lada

Post by lada »

I pm you so let me know what you think
Krysia Lee

Post by Krysia Lee »

I just pm'd you back but my computer is acting dumb and made me send it twice.