chem watch

General announcements, eg upcoming science meetings, national lab tech seminars, Chemtalk announcements, etc.
pinky
State/Location: NSW

chem watch

Post by pinky »

Hi everyone,Ive just joined chem talk and i dont really know what im doing but I was just inquiring if any one knows how I obtain a username and password for chem watch ive never needed one before,and sorry if this has been discussed before.
RosalieM
Job Title: Lab Assistant
Suburb: Tamworth

Re: chem watch

Post by RosalieM »

Hi pinky, and welcome!!! You will find much information here - come back often! Are you in a private school? or public? The way to get your code will be different depending on your school. Probably the easiest way is to use the 'contact us' section on chemwatch (the current system is chem gold 3) and ask them if your school already has one that you don't know about. Also, you will notice at the top right of your page here on chemtalk that there is a search function. You can use that to search for 'chemwatch' and I'm sure you'll come up with many posts that will help you get through the learning process of Chemwatch! Good luck!!!
lizzieb
Job Title: Labbie

Re: chem watch

Post by lizzieb »

Welcome to this wonderful site, pinky! It's a wonderful resource for new labbies, and because we all remember well how we felt when starting in this position are happy to answer any questions. Plus it's a great venue to either let off steam or have a good laugh.

Enjoy!
Liz

Life keeps getting better every day!