certificate for lighting a bunsen

Request or contribute your recipes here. You can also try doing a search, as there are some old recipe posts which have not or cannot be moved over to this forum.
smeee
Job Title: Lab Technician
School: LaSalle Catholic College
Suburb: Bankstown
State/Location: NSW

certificate for lighting a bunsen

Post by smeee »

Does anyone have a stencil/certificate for Yr7 topic "Lighting a Bunsen Burner" ?
I can't remember where I have seen it.
Any help appreciated
kimmy
Job Title: School Lab Assistant
School: Quirindi High School
Suburb: Quirindi

Re: certificate for lighting a bunsen

Post by kimmy »

This is what we use I have just taken out our School Name and School Badge. So add your own and Teachers name.
Hope it is of some use to you. :thumbup:

Kimmy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Loopy
School: Mater Dei Catholic College
Suburb: Wagga Wagga

Post by Loopy »

We give the students a "Bunsen Licence" once they show they can light a bunsen correctly. It has their name on it and is signed by their teacher. It is the size of a credit card and is laminated. I am not sure where they keep the original. But you wud be able to knock one up, I'm sure... let your your creative talents flow! :thumbup:
Lou P.
Learner Lab Technician
Wagga Wagga
NSW
tigger
Job Title: Lab tech
State/Location: ACT

Post by tigger »

Hi Smee,

I have just finished doing our year 7 bunsen burner licences. I made my template up on publisher and just mail-merged the list of names onto it. Once printed I laminate them and the teacher hands them out. I tried to add a copy of it but I am being told that "The extension pub is not allowed" whatever that means. :-|