Astronomy at School

General announcements, eg upcoming science meetings, national lab tech seminars, Chemtalk announcements, etc.
Robb
State/Location: NSW

Astronomy at School

Post by Robb »

Hi All,

For those of you whom could travel to my school at Lake Munmorah, would you be interested (an this is an invitation) in coming over for an Astronomy night.... I will be inviting our yr 11 and 12 kids only, and parents for an exclusive look at the night sky during possibly late Sept early Oct. If you are interested let me know here on this post and I will let all know when and what time......

I hope some of you close by can come and meet myself as I am wanting to meet you all but this would be a challenge in itself.

Cheers,

Robb.....
Dr Robert Crosdale. MRACI. NSS. NSSA. NASA.
Ph.D (Chem), Post Grad Ph.D (Physics), M.Ed, B.Sc (Hons), Dip. Appl. Sc. (Chem)
Lake Munmorah High School.
University of New England.
University of New South Wales.
University of Newcastle.

To understand the Universe from our perspective, we need to look towards our own backyard first for answers.

** AD ASTRA PER ASPERA - SEMPER EXPLORO **
lizzieb
Job Title: Labbie
State/Location: NSW

Re: Astronomy at School

Post by lizzieb »

Robb - thank you for this amazing offer!

Don't know whether either of my schools would be able to send students, but I would really love to personally take up such a great opportunity. I guess it would be too much to hope that it could organised for a Friday night, but even a Thursday evening might mean it's possible for some of us in the New England to travel down and participate. Just a thought.

I really enjoy all your posts
Liz

Life keeps getting better every day!