Holidays coming up

General announcements, eg upcoming science meetings, national lab tech seminars, Chemtalk announcements, etc.
Robb
State/Location: NSW

Holidays coming up

Post by Robb »

Hi All,

Just letting you all know that the NSW school holidays start next week, I will continue to post the NASA and Astronomy posts during this time.

But most of all I would like to say that a big congratulations goes out to ALL OF THE CHEMTALK FAMILY for your expertise, time and patience for the posting and replies you have carried out.

Some replies have been awesome and this makes life easier for the new or less stronger people in a Science position gain these strengths and be able to show their Staff members that they are up-to-the-task. Well Done on a Teriffic Effort all of you.

Keep up the good work for Term 3.

Most of all Well done Adam for your continued time and unrewarded effort in keeping the Chemtalk Site opperational.... You really are a Brain.

Cheers,

Robb.....

Enjoy the upcoming if not already underway holidays.
Dr Robert Crosdale. MRACI. NSS. NSSA. NASA.
Ph.D (Chem), Post Grad Ph.D (Physics), M.Ed, B.Sc (Hons), Dip. Appl. Sc. (Chem)
Lake Munmorah High School.
University of New England.
University of New South Wales.
University of Newcastle.

To understand the Universe from our perspective, we need to look towards our own backyard first for answers.

** AD ASTRA PER ASPERA - SEMPER EXPLORO **
Robb
State/Location: NSW

Re: Holidays coming up

Post by Robb »

Hi All,

I will post spome things up soon. Just need to organise myself since now I am back in the drivers seat.

Cheers,

Robb.....
Dr Robert Crosdale. MRACI. NSS. NSSA. NASA.
Ph.D (Chem), Post Grad Ph.D (Physics), M.Ed, B.Sc (Hons), Dip. Appl. Sc. (Chem)
Lake Munmorah High School.
University of New England.
University of New South Wales.
University of Newcastle.

To understand the Universe from our perspective, we need to look towards our own backyard first for answers.

** AD ASTRA PER ASPERA - SEMPER EXPLORO **