Hi All

General announcements, eg upcoming science meetings, national lab tech seminars, Chemtalk announcements, etc.
Robb
State/Location: NSW

Hi All

Post by Robb »

Hi All,

Just letting you know during my University studies I will be available to continue with Chemtalk during infrequent visits until the end of June. I understand that there will be times where I may need to be contacted and these would be best forwarded to my Corporate E-mail address: robert.crossdale@det.nsw.edu.au at the end of June I will be in full capacity to resume Moderating on chemtalk. Thank you for your understanding but Uni has put the brakes on just a little this year.

Cheers,

(Oh, and by the way the Hubble Images are coming I just need a little time for converting and we can go from there, you won't be dissapointed.)

Robb.....
Dr Robert Crosdale. MRACI. NSS. NSSA. NASA.
Ph.D (Chem), Post Grad Ph.D (Physics), M.Ed, B.Sc (Hons), Dip. Appl. Sc. (Chem)
Lake Munmorah High School.
University of New England.
University of New South Wales.
University of Newcastle.

To understand the Universe from our perspective, we need to look towards our own backyard first for answers.

** AD ASTRA PER ASPERA - SEMPER EXPLORO **
Robb

Re: Hi All

Post by Robb »

Hi All,

I Forgot to mention that I will available after 29th of this month.

Cheers,

Robb.....
University of Newcastle.

To understand the Universe from our perspective, we need to look towards our own backyard first for answers.

Loopy
School: Mater Dei Catholic College
Suburb: Wagga Wagga

Re: Hi All

Post by Loopy »

Cheers Robb! Hope your Easter is industrious that you will free yourself up quickly for us...
Happy Easter to you and your family!
Lou P.
Robb

Contacting myself for any reason

Post by Robb »

Hi Everyone,

It is great to be back on CHemtalk after this semesters Uni studies, taking on the two busiest units were the end of me almost... There is one thing though... If there is ever a need to contact me in Chemtalk and you need an answer imediately, Could you use the Private Message posting method, as this way I know I will see what it is. It has been in the past that I find the question asked to myself and I find out that it was posted approx a week before.

This way you can be sure that I will reply immediately if not certainly the following day.

Cheers guys,

Robb.....
University of Newcastle.