Rheostats

This forum is for (a) to help other members source materials, and (b) for topics regarding equipment repairs.
lita
State/Location: NSW

Rheostats

Post by lita »

Hello everyone!

Just want to say I definitely enjoyed the Science conference and I love my mug!!

I need to have a couple of rheostats repaired...does anyone know of any repairers?

Lita :wink2:
Slartibartfast
State/Location: QLD

Re: Rheostats

Post by Slartibartfast »

G'day Mylita!
We keep any hard to repair laboratory equipment stockpiled for our repairer John Reed of Broken Bay Communications. John will repair meters, ray boxes, beam balances, model dynamos, microscope lamps, overhead projectors, skeletons, power packs, induction coils, audio oscillators, collision trolleys, wave demo apparatus, etc. Repairs are carried out at your school and guaranteed to be cost effective. We are very happy with his service. You can reach him on (02) 9918 2911 or Mobile: 0407 498 520
Cheers,
Richard Hollinworth
Disease diagnosis and extension services
DPI&F
Biosecurity Sciences Laboratory
cactus155
Job Title: Senior Laboratory Guru
School: Bayview Secondary College
Suburb: Rokeby
State/Location: TAS

Post by cactus155 »

The Regional Technicians Group (http://www.rtg.wa.edu.au/repairs/repindex.htm) website from WA have a repairs section and it talks in there about repairing Rheostats but not sure if this covers the problem that you are having or not.
lada
State/Location: NSW

Post by lada »

Hi Lita,
we also use John Reed for our repairs.
Have a great christmas :coffee:
Lada