RiskAssess for Food Tech now available

General announcements, eg upcoming science meetings, national lab tech seminars, Chemtalk announcements, etc.
Anna Z
Job Title: Lab Manager
School: DET Secondary School
State/Location: VIC

RiskAssess for Food Tech now available

Post by Anna Z »

This just came through....... was not sure where I should have put it.

We have built and designed this new version of RiskAssess in collaboration with Food Tech assistants and teachers. It provides a customised risk assessment template and includes over 1,000 food items and more than 600 items of kitchen equipment. It can store and search recipes, and includes a scheduling system for bookings and communication between teachers and Food Tech assistants. It also has a labelling system built in, which has been designed for use in kitchens and pantries.

For more information on RiskAssess for Food Tech, please see:
https://www.riskassess.com.au/info/food

If you or someone else at your school would like a free 2 week trial of RiskAssess for Food Tech, simply reply to this email with the name of your school.

Regards,

James & Phillip
on behalf the RiskAssess Team
RosalieL
Job Title: Lab Assistant
School: MCS
State/Location: NSW

Re: RiskAssess for Food Tech now available

Post by RosalieL »

Yes I got that email too! I did a trial as part of their testing (I do both food tech and science). Unfortunately only one of the teachers used it in the two weeks for 2 recipes. It looks great and I am hoping to get it approved in next year's budget or at the end of this year if there is money left.