New Labbie starting Term 3

A general discussion and Q & A forum.
Donna13
State/Location: NSW

New Labbie starting Term 3

Post by Donna13 »

I will be the new Science Labbie for Tamworth High School starting Term 2. I have been a Food Techie for the past 7 years. The Tamworth Labbies are amazing. They have already tried putting some Science thoughts into my 'Cooking' brain. One teacher even suggested I have been mixing chemicals for years as a Food Techie. Any suggestions would be gratefully accepted on my part.
Labbie
Job Title: Retired
Suburb: At Home

Re: New Labbie starting Term 3

Post by Labbie »

Hi Donna, Will you have made the correct start, in joining this great site. Up at the top right hand side of your screen, is the box called search. Put in any thing you like regarding science, say agar plates and it will bring up all the answers we have put in. Good luck we are here to help you, all we can.
Regards Labbie

Lab Manager/Lab Tech, mind reading etc etc
Now retired :wub:
J
Job Title: Lab Assistant
School: DHS

Post by J »

Welcome, Donna.
Yes the labbies in Tamworth really are amazing, and a great bunch to have on your side. You can't go wrong following their advice. :thumbup:
Merilyn1
Job Title: Labbie
School: Wollondilly Anglican College
Suburb: Tahmoor

Post by Merilyn1 »

Hello Donna. Glad you've crossed to the "light" side. Seems like you are already well supported, you're very fortunate as for most of us we can live a hermit-like existence. Chemtalk is a great place to get help, other people's opinions or just to not feel lonely. I've be doing the labbie job at various schools for five years and this year I'm also learning Food Tech - so maybe we can swap ideas?!

Enjoy being in science!