Chemwatch for NSW govt schools

MSDSs, Storage, Handling, Transport, Labeling, computer management systems, and anything else to do with safety.
ferret
State/Location: NSW

Re: Chemwatch for NSW govt schools

Post by ferret »

Hi, I also had trouble getting onto Chemwatch this week but I have sorted it out by contacting our WH&S consultant. I asked him if DEC were going to provide a staff development day to explain this new process to us. He said they are will be putting information in the schoolbiz magazine and then follow up with a session if needed.
Cheers
ferret
Whspa

Post by Whspa »

Thank you AnnNos, I'm now in FFX. :D
But it's so different to ChemGold3 :-( it's going to take some getting used to. 8-[
CC
Job Title: Labbie
School: Goulburn High School
Suburb: Goulburn

Post by CC »

I couldn't figure CG3 out with training what am I going to do with a new one :-(
ferret

Post by ferret »

Hi
To access Chemwatch e-learning follow this, log on to your DEC home page, then click on Department resources in the middle at the top of page, then scroll down to WH&S at the bottom of the page, then on the left of that page you will find Chemwatch e- learning. This powerpoint runs for an hour and gives you the oportunity to do sample labels,etc. I think it's about the closest thing to training we will get!!!
Cheers