Digital Microscope

A general discussion and Q & A forum.
Voice
State/Location: VIC

Digital Microscope

Post by Voice »

We have a digital microscope (Intel Play) but no Disk (floppy/CD, unsure) to load it on to the computer/smart board. The microscope is primarily blue in colour and 27cms in height. Its magnifications are 10x, 60x, and 200x.

Can anyone help me, please?
Robb
State/Location: NSW

Hi Maree

Post by Robb »

Unfortunately Intel does not have any drivers for download from their website. Regarding the Digital Microscope. The Microscope went out of production in 2002.

Can you tell myself and other members of the forum what Operating System you are using so the Driver can be matched to the computer/s you wish to install to.

Why I mention this is because there are two drivers a Windows 98,98SE and Windows 2000, XP driver. The two types are on separate disks depending when the microscope was purchased. So people will have one or the other.

This way if anyone can help the correct drivers can be used.

I hope this has been informative for you...
Dr Robert Crosdale. MRACI. NSS. NSSA. NASA.
Ph.D (Chem), Post Grad Ph.D (Physics), M.Ed, B.Sc (Hons), Dip. Appl. Sc. (Chem)
Lake Munmorah High School.
University of New England.
University of New South Wales.
University of Newcastle.

To understand the Universe from our perspective, we need to look towards our own backyard first for answers.

** AD ASTRA PER ASPERA - SEMPER EXPLORO **
Voice
State/Location: VIC

Re: Hi Maree

Post by Voice »

Thanks for that information Robb. We currently run on XP2000. Of course you are right, the microscope was purchased many moons ago and not used. Now we have that opportunity but no disk.