Information from St Marys

General announcements, eg upcoming science meetings, national lab tech seminars, Chemtalk announcements, etc.
Labbie
Job Title: Retired
Suburb: At Home
State/Location: NSW

Information from St Marys

Post by Labbie »

As I was unable to go this year (Again) due to the fact their are two of us, and they would not pay to the two of us. Dianne went instead of me. I am eager to learn what information any one can pass on to us. I believe there was just so much information for all at this conference. Well Done to you all.

But please share. :wub:
Regards Labbie

Lab Manager/Lab Tech, mind reading etc etc
Now retired :wub:
littltesttube

Re: Information from St Marys

Post by littltesttube »

Hi Labbie
I am happy to share the information I collected from the workshops I completed. I attended Classifing Rocks and Minerals, Blood Typing and Detection, Senior Chemistry, and Mail Merge.
We were given handouts and files on USB.
I am happy to share if someone can tell me how to upload to this site.
I am also happy to meet up for coffee and share info, I am from thre Penrith area. We could always meet central to all if someone is interested. :D
Labbie
Job Title: Retired
Suburb: At Home

Post by Labbie »

Hi Littletesttube, That is good of you, You can PM me here on this site or via school. What is your USB ON??????? Or perhaps you can get the photo copy lady to scan it, then you can attach it to a post here. I often scan at home, and do it from home. I have done classifing rocks & Minerals, a few years ago. Blood typing & Detection would be good.
Thanks also for the offer of coffee, I live in the LIverpool area, perhaps one day in the holidays, just have not got time just yet.
Regards Labbie

Lab Manager/Lab Tech, mind reading etc etc
Now retired :wub:
superbug

Post by superbug »

HI LITTLETESTTUbe

If you click on post reply on top of page and then scroll down there should be a section to upload and you select where you would like it to upload from. then you submit it.
hope that helps you.
littltesttube

Post by littltesttube »

Hi
I will need to scan the documents when I get home as the only ones on USB are from Classifing Rocks and minerals.
During the holidays or term 1 would be great to catch up. Perhaps others from the area could join us?? :coffee:
MariaC
School: Central Coast Grammar School
Suburb: Erina Heights

Post by MariaC »

Hi, I was also wondering if we can get a copy of the talk on gene therapy given by the lady from CMRI, it was fantastic and my bio staff were very interested in the details?

Cheers MariaC :clap3: