advertising on Chemtalk

General announcements, eg upcoming science meetings, national lab tech seminars, Chemtalk announcements, etc.
RosalieM
Job Title: Lab Assistant
Suburb: Tamworth
State/Location: NSW

advertising on Chemtalk

Post by RosalieM »

Hi guys,
I have deleted a thread advertising cheap petri dishes and also the product list supplied by Lotus Technologies (Kerry McMahon). I thought these went against the rules of the forum. I appologise for any inconvenience. I have sent Kerry a PM suggesting she contact Adam (Mr Burns) if she would like to advertise here on Chemtalk. I do not mean to upset anyone and it won't be hard for her to re-post if Adam approves it.

Below are the forum rules (found in the Announcements forum):

1. No web-links & email addresses to commercial science supply websites.
The reason for this is to reserve the feature for advertisers, who help support the costs of running this site.
2. We will not be held responsible for any offensive or illegal content found on this site. If you find something you do not feel is appropriate please contact a moderator or administrator and we will deal with the content in the way we see fit. By reading, downloading, or using any illegal or offensive content found on this site you agree not do anything against any user of this board without full agreement of the board owner.

Thanks all for your understanding,
Rosalie
KerryMcMahon
Job Title: Business Development Manager

Re: advertising on Chemtalk

Post by KerryMcMahon »

I apologise for any inconvenience or upset caused to anyone. I honestly did not mean to go against the forum rules and regulations. Thank you for the contact information.

Kerry McMahon
RosalieM
Job Title: Lab Assistant
Suburb: Tamworth

Re: advertising on Chemtalk

Post by RosalieM »

No worries - I could tell you weren't "malicious" or anything, and I hope I haven't come across as too unfriendly! We are a lovely bunch (generally) and finding new suppliers, especially ones with competitive prices, is always good. I hope you can work something out with Adam.

Rosalie