Position Vacant - Broughton Anglican College

General announcements, eg upcoming science meetings, national lab tech seminars, Chemtalk announcements, etc.
merilyn
State/Location: NSW

Position Vacant - Broughton Anglican College

Post by merilyn »

Here's my job. I'm hoping to find a good home for it! - Merilyn

Broughton Anglican College is a non-selective, independent, co-educational day school offering education for students from Preparatory to Year 12. Set on a beautiful 27 hectares at Menangle Park NSW, between Campbelltown and Camden, the College offers a quality education in a dynamic Christian framework.
Laboratory Assistant Fulltime
Applications are invited from suitably qualified professionals for the above fulltime position commencing Term 2 2012.
The position requires a sound knowledge of chemical safety and WHS principles as applied to a laboratory situation. This is a permanent positon with hours 8.00 am - 4.00 pm during school terms.

Applications close 4 pm Thursday 29 March 2012.

As the College is committed to a Christian philosophy of education, this position offers candidates an outstanding opportunity to pursue their career in a supportive Christian environment.

A commitment to a Christian philosophy of education is essential and applicats should include a referee from the minister of current their church.

For further information and an Application Form, please visit the College website.
Broughton Anglican College
Menangle Road, Campbelltown, NSW
Phone: (02) 4633 8365 Fax: (02) 4633 8358

In accordance with Child Protection legislation, preferred applicants will be subject to employment screening.
Ian
Job Title: Lab Assistant
School: Macarthur Anglican School
Suburb: Cobbitty

Re: Position Vacant - Broughton Anglican College

Post by Ian »

Merilyn,
Does the position include responsibility for setting up all the local Labbie Network meetings?
Ian :D
merilyn

Post by merilyn »

No, you just have to flick pass it to someone else! Why, are you interested?
Ian
Job Title: Lab Assistant
School: Macarthur Anglican School
Suburb: Cobbitty

Post by Ian »

I'm not sure that I could cope with going back to 5 day's per week! My social life would suffer too much!
Ian :wink2:
merilyn

Post by merilyn »

But Ian, if you worked at Broughton you wouldn't need a social life - this would be all you need :D