Equipment Repair

A general discussion and Q & A forum.
Slartibartfast
State/Location: QLD

Equipment Repair

Post by Slartibartfast »

G'day all.
We have a heap of volt and amp metres that are in need of repair and I was wondering if anybody uses a reputable and reliable repairer for these and other equipment on the NSW Central Coast. Sydneys Northern Beaches ok also as I work a second job in Hornsby and can take them if they can't come to us. I just don't have the time to open and repair them myself!!! :lol:

Regards
Richard
rae
School: Oxley College
Suburb: Burradoo
State/Location: NSW

Equipment Repair

Post by rae »

Hi Richard,

You could try Eddie Bishop. He's at Appin south of Sydney. I have sent electronic balances to him for repair and I know he travels too.
His name seems to come up often when talking about repairs.

Ph: 0429 304492

Hope this helps
Lorrae
SP

Repairs

Post by SP »

Hi Richard

John Reed at Broken Bay Communications has done repair work for us and we found him excellent. He comes to the school and does allthe repair work there. He comes from Clareville Beach so is closer to you than Ed Bishop. Contact deatils are Broken Bay Communications - 146 Hudson Parade Clareville Beach 2107
Phone - 9918 2911
Mobile - 0407 498 520
Fax - 9973 4779

Sandra Partridge
Blaxland High
louie

repairs

Post by louie »

Thanks for these details. I just rang Eddie and he says if he can get enough people he might come up . I am faxing through a list to 0246311056. I am from newcastle so if he gets a couple more it would be good, all the best Sue
Slartibartfast
State/Location: QLD

Post by Slartibartfast »

I didn't anticipate there being several to choose from! I contacted Eddie first, so I suppose if we get the numbers to justify his travelling then great! If not, then plan B will be to contact John Reed.

Thanks again
Richard :D