STAV laboratory technician conference $65.00

General announcements, eg upcoming science meetings, national lab tech seminars, Chemtalk announcements, etc.
amandag
State/Location: VIC

STAV laboratory technician conference $65.00

Post by amandag »

Hello,
Please find attached STAV laboratory technician conference..

thanks
Amanda
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rita
State/Location: NSW

Re: STAV laboratory technician conference $65.00

Post by Rita »

Is anyone going to the conference?

I am considering it....close to airport.....accommodation across road from Uni...tram to city out front.
My daughter lives down that way and would be a good way to see her for long weekend if cheap flights available.
RosalieM
Job Title: Lab Assistant
Suburb: Tamworth

Post by RosalieM »

I would love to go!! Not sure work would allow it though as it would be my first week back after 3 weeks off. The sessions look really good. Perhaps the St Mary's crew can invite them to run the same sessions at the NSW conference? I'd be more likely to be released for that one...
Rita

Post by Rita »

I AM GOING!!!!!!!

School approved my attendance but I pay for accommodation and travel...and it is all booked.

My daughter is counting the days til she sees me and has already got the weekend organised......other reason for going.

It will be good to see the differences and similarities between this conference and St Marys. I love St Marys.

I am happy!

Rita
lurra
Job Title: Lab Tech
School: Greystanes High School
Suburb: Greystanes

Post by lurra »

Rita
Make sure you tell us what it was like and can we do anything to improvethe conference at St Mary's :thumbup:
Lurra AKA Noona
Rosalie Cassar
Lab Tech
Greystanes H S

ROSALIE.CASSAR@det.nsw.edu.au
rodannt
State/Location: VIC

Post by rodannt »

I am going to the STAV (Secondary Teachers Ass. of Vic.) conference, I will be comparing it to the LTVA (Lab. Tech. Ass. of Vic) who run a really great conference at the start of December each year. Would love to catch up with other chemtalkers !!!
Rita

Post by Rita »

Hi All
I'm Baaack! Thanks to Virgin. Left Melb say 40mins later than planned. Long checkin queue but everyone cool calm and collected. Staff were terrific. Everything was quite orderly and I saw no sign of passenger anger or abusiveness.

Thank you Victoria and Victorians for the good time I had there.

Will let you know content and thoughts on conference in my next break.

Rita