finally stood up and said NO!

for anything else that doesn't fit.
smiley
State/Location: QLD

Re: finally stood up and said NO!

Post by smiley »

Does that mean "tea Room" is just for us?? I didn't know that!
Cheers, K 8-)
RosalieM
Job Title: Lab Assistant
Suburb: Tamworth
State/Location: NSW

Post by RosalieM »

Yes, Smiley, the Tea room one can't be viewed by guests :) it is our safe haven to know that teachers cant see it!
Jen1
School: Halls Head Community College
State/Location: WA

Post by Jen1 »

Well..... In that case let me tell you all about .... :w00t:
Nah, only kidding, :cheesy: I am blessed this year with a great bunch of teachers.
bindi

Post by bindi »

Wow, I didnt know tea room was members only, majority of times I dont login and just scan over the topics.

I remember reading a post some time ago from a teacher member, as some schools only have labbies for a couple of days and this site is known as a resource.

Any way what stops them from joining? We have had some 'crashers' wanting to source chemicals.....I wonder what for?? :rolleyes: They are not Labbies!

People should be aware that nothing is safe in the web, just be careful what you write! How do you know that your IT people are not logged onto you PC and watching you remote and snap shotting you screens?////?? :unsure:
MariaC
School: Central Coast Grammar School
Suburb: Erina Heights

Post by MariaC »

:D I too did not know Staff Tea room was members only, and I usually just look at the site and only login if I want to reply or post, so will be logging in everytime from now on! MariaC