St Mary's Conference 2009

General announcements, eg upcoming science meetings, national lab tech seminars, Chemtalk announcements, etc.
lizzieb
Job Title: Labbie
State/Location: NSW

Re: St Mary's Conference 2009

Post by lizzieb »

Pattie, I thought of that too, but my giraffe didn't want to play along!

He was hiding, and refused to stick his head up for the photo (printer). All I managed to get was the background, so I scrapped that idea :mad: :unsure: :boring:

I'll bring some extra labels along though. Other years we've just added it to the name-tags we're given, but it can be hard to see.
Liz

Life keeps getting better every day!
Labbie
Job Title: Retired
Suburb: At Home

Post by Labbie »

Noona, Is it aright if I bring some reagent bottles, all clean, and with lids. And people can just help their selves. I have three boxes of them???
Regards Labbie

Lab Manager/Lab Tech, mind reading etc etc
Now retired :wub:
noona
Job Title: Lab Tech
School: Greystanes High School
Suburb: Greystanes

Post by noona »

Hi All
Thanks to all who attended we had 208 this year great turn out Labbies. :clap3:
I hope you all got home safe & sound and had a good 2 days as I did. :wub:
Thanks again for you patronage to the conference. :hi:
Hope to see you all next year the date is 25th & 26th November 2010.
:drunk:
Noona
Lab Manager
Greystanes High School
Beresford Rd
Greystanes 2145
8868 9113
ROSALIE.CASSAR@det.nsw.edu.au
dime

Post by dime »

:D Thanks to you all for a great conference. Glad Lizzieb talked me into going. Had such a good time. Thanks to Lizzieb (or mother hen) as she is also known as, for her organisation too. It was all very much appreciated. :clap3: :clap3:
lizzieb
Job Title: Labbie

Post by lizzieb »

Congratulations Noona and all the organising committee on yet another successful conference. Please thank everyone involved for their efforts throughout the year :clap3: :clap3: =D> =D>

It is an amazing experience to be immersed in a laboratory assistants’ world, where everyone talks the same language! On top of that we’re feasted, feted and funned! LOL!! \:D/

Those of us from country regions can often feel quite isolated in our jobs, so it’s a special treat to spend a few days in the company of like-minded people, and network with those from other areas.

Thanks also to all those who travelled down from the North West this year – it made the 10th Anniversary conference even more memorable. Hope you can come again next year [-o<
Liz

Life keeps getting better every day!