non-commercial, thanks.
Merilyn1
Job Title: Labbie
School: Wollondilly Anglican College
Suburb: Tahmoor
State/Location: NSW

Tournament of Minds Book - Wanted

Post by Merilyn1 »

Just wondering if anyone has a copy of Creative Capers "Simply Spontaneous" especially in a digital copy you would be willing to share with me?
I ordered a hard copy from the supplier in June. They say they shipped it in the last week of term which probably means, if it was delivered, it showed up at the school in the holidays. I cannot locate the book anywhere. I have emailed everyone, looked in likely places and no appearance.
Contacting the company, Creative Capers, is impossible. They do not have any contact details on their website, only an on-line enquiry form. Two messages, about to send a third, and no response. Not happy!
We are in desperate need of this book as we have a group through to the next level of competition. The book would have been very helpful in their preparation.
Labbie
Job Title: Retired
Suburb: At Home

Re: Tournament of Minds Book - Wanted

Post by Labbie »

Guess you checked the lib, ask at the post office, ours keeps all post during the holidays. That's so awful.
Regards Labbie

Lab Manager/Lab Tech, mind reading etc etc
Now retired :wub:
Merilyn1
Job Title: Labbie
School: Wollondilly Anglican College
Suburb: Tahmoor

Re: Tournament of Minds Book - Wanted

Post by Merilyn1 »

Yeah, didn't bother with the post office as we always have someone on-site and collecting the mail through the holidays. Library haven't seen it, checked the primary TOM person and sent a general email to all staff.
I have now sent three messages to the company over the last 10 days and have had no reply.