Editing Risk assess labels

MSDSs, Storage, Handling, Transport, Labeling, computer management systems, and anything else to do with safety.
bigmack
Job Title: Lab Technician
School: FCAC
State/Location: QLD

Editing Risk assess labels

Post by bigmack »

Seems that Risk assess has embedded something in their PDF labels so that you can no longer Edit them in Adobe DC Pro if it is other than a non-Hazardous chemical .

Older labels I have downloaded can still be edited .

OK, before you all tell me I shouldn't go altering the labels , it was because the teacher wanted labels but he wanted the Molarity marked as "unknown" as they were using colourmeter to determine concentration .

So does anyone know how to enable editing ?
macca
Job Title: Mind Reader
State/Location: NSW

Re: Editing Risk assess labels

Post by macca »

Just did this morning, RiskAssess custom label with "Unknown". Didn't have a problem, but don't edit them in Adobe DC Pro, just use as is.
bigmack

Post by bigmack »

OK thanks Macca , will have a look at that .
old habits die hard though, so used to having to edit Chemwatch labels :D
Merilyn1
Job Title: Labbie
School: Wollondilly Anglican College
Suburb: Tahmoor
State/Location: NSW

Post by Merilyn1 »

Yep, definitely go with the custom labels option. If you're not sure of what to include on the label, I go into the standard labelling first and note down what the label should be before making my own.
Bigmack - we obviously need to beat Chemwatch out of you, strange because it usually destroys most labbies long before this is needed.
bigmack

Post by bigmack »

Merilyn1 wrote: 27 Jul 2021, 14:24 Bigmack - we obviously need to beat Chemwatch out of you, strange because it usually destroys most labbies long before this is needed.
:cheesy:
mtg
Job Title: Lab Tech
School: NDSC
Suburb: west gippsland
State/Location: VIC

Post by mtg »

Merilyn1 wrote: 27 Jul 2021, 14:24 Yep, definitely go with the custom labels option. If you're not sure of what to include on the label, I go into the standard labelling first and note down what the label should be before making my own.
Bigmack - we obviously need to beat Chemwatch out of you, strange because it usually destroys most labbies long before this is needed.
:clap3: spot on