change of name

If you have technical problems or general questions on how to use the forum, please post here.
dolphinscales
Job Title: Laboratory Technican
School: Mandurah Senior College
State/Location: WA

change of name

Post by dolphinscales »

i have had a change of name due to marriage last year and therefore my email has changed but i am unable to find where i can change this - or does it need to be done by a moderator??
currently i am able to use old name email but only for a few short weeks so need to make change soonish please
Jen1
School: Halls Head Community College

Re: change of name

Post by Jen1 »

I dont know how to help with your query, but congratulations on your marriage last year Annette
:clap3: :D
lurra
Job Title: Lab Tech
School: Greystanes High School
Suburb: Greystanes
State/Location: NSW

Post by lurra »

To change it on thei site go to control panel and then to profile to change you name & email address hope this helpslurra AKA noona
Lurra AKA Noona
Rosalie Cassar
Lab Tech
Greystanes H S

ROSALIE.CASSAR@det.nsw.edu.au
dolphinscales
Job Title: Laboratory Technican
School: Mandurah Senior College

Post by dolphinscales »

thanks Jen1 :)
lurra - it is my email i need to change - thanks though - i did find how to change my name but i need to change the email otherwise i wont get emails or if i forget my password :? :whistling2: which sadly does happen i wont be able to get the change of password/reset as the email account will not be active in a few weeks
Wayne
School: Mount Carmel College
Suburb: Sandy Bay
State/Location: TAS

Post by Wayne »

You can change your email address, as I did it this year. You go to 'User Control Panel', click on 'Profile', then go to 'Edit account settings'. Once there you just delete your current email address and type in the new one. Your account will be frozen once you change your address until a moderator restarts it, I had to wait a couple of days before I could log back on.

Hope this helps.