job vacancies / employment wanted
Mau23
Job Title: Lab Technician
School: The Geelong College - Middle School
State/Location: VIC

WANTED: Full-time position West Sydney 2013

Post by Mau23 »

Hi all,

Just hoping that someone might know of any positions in schools in the western sydney region for next year. I moved down a few months ago and have been on maternity leave but will be going back to work at the end of this year/start or next.

I have 6 years experience in school labs and have a Diploma of Laboratory Technology. If anyone knows of any positions can u please contact me. Thanks heaps.

Regards,

Kerri
LabMad
Suburb: South West Sydney
State/Location: NSW

Re: WANTED: Full-time position West Sydney 2013

Post by LabMad »

check out the det jobs site
they have advertised for a sao at doonside high
Lab Madness
bunsen
Job Title: SOO
School: Mabel Park State High
Suburb: Slacks Creek
State/Location: QLD

Post by bunsen »

If anyone is planning on moving to Brisbane, is already here looking for work or knows someone who is, I will be taking next year off so am looking for a replacement. The position is initially for the first two terms of 2013 with the “possibility” of extending to include terms 3 and 4. School is located just off the main freeway approx. 20 min south of Brisbane or 45 min north of the Gold Coast. Recently refurbished Science Department, a very appreciative science staff and under 600 students make it an easy place to work. Position description and application details attached. Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jazz
State/Location: NSW

Post by Jazz »

you can find some jobs at:
http://aset-nsw.blogspot.com.au/
Cheers Jazz