Welcome back to you all

General announcements, eg upcoming science meetings, national lab tech seminars, Chemtalk announcements, etc.
Labbie
Job Title: Retired
Suburb: At Home
State/Location: NSW

Welcome back to you all

Post by Labbie »

Welcome back every one, hope you are all keeping well. & Dry :clap3: =D> :coffee:
Regards Labbie

Lab Manager/Lab Tech, mind reading etc etc
Now retired :wub:
bigmack
Job Title: Lab Technician
School: FCAC
State/Location: QLD

Re: Welcome back to you all

Post by bigmack »

Hi Labbie,
I'm well , but not so sure about being dry . might take a few more days than the two we had on the holidays :-(

And to boot , the Plumbers must have done something at the school over the holidays .
Had to make a container of muddy water for a prac . Put some clay in a 3 litre beaker , held it under the tap and after an initial amount of water come out ,an explosive force came out the tap , blowing the beaker out of my hand into the sink while totally drenching me and half the prep room in muddy water :yuck:

Looks like this term is shaping up great :cheesy:
Loopy
School: Mater Dei Catholic College
Suburb: Wagga Wagga

Post by Loopy »

Don't ya just hate that!.... :redcard:
Lou P.
Learner Lab Technician
Wagga Wagga
NSW
RosalieL
Job Title: Lab Assistant
School: MCS

Post by RosalieL »

Oh no bigmack!!

We thankfully had dry weather for our camping holiday. We were supposed to finish Friday morning but left the Thursday night instead as the rain was coming back. It was a good decision!

I was sick on the last day of school so did a make up day on the first Monday of holidays (already out of sick leave) and did a major clean up of the prep room with no-one around. It was so lovely to walk into it this morning and see it hasn't been trashed by the teachers yet! (I don't work Tues/Wed). I am looking forward to starting the term fresh after a chaotic 1st term!

The sun is trying hard to shine today so hopefully the ground might dry out a little bit...
Labbie
Job Title: Retired
Suburb: At Home

Post by Labbie »

Oh Bigmack how awful, all that cleaning.
Regards Labbie

Lab Manager/Lab Tech, mind reading etc etc
Now retired :wub: