for anything else that doesn't fit.
Lyn
Job Title: Lab Assistant (Technician)
School: St. John's Catholic College
Suburb: Darwin
State/Location: NT

Risk Assess - server hangup problems

Post by Lyn »

Has anyone or any of your teachers had problems when using Risk Assess and gotten a blank page with server hangup on it. I have a teacher who is having problems when she is trying to update her pracs or create new pracs. When she updates the risk assessment she gets this blank page with server hangup on it and essentially loses the work that has been done. If she or any other teacher continues to have this problem I am afraid that they may discontinue using this program. If I get that same page I click the back button and the page I was working on comes back. However if this continues to happen with the teachers I may lose the best program out for lab techs. I don't want to consider the nightmare that this will cause me.
emma.hunt
State/Location: NSW

Re: Risk Assess - server hangup problems

Post by emma.hunt »

I just put through a prac as a test and had no problems here. Haven't had that issue before.
I hope it gets fixed for you, such a valuable resource
Prima
Job Title: Lab assistant

Post by Prima »

What browser are they using? IE, Chrome, Safari etc - worth them trying on a different platform. Don't want to lose RiskAssess!
melsid
Job Title: Lab Rat
School: PHS

Post by melsid »

A few of our teachers have had issues with Risk Assess when using IE. No problems once they switched to Chrome.