LMBR & SAP

for anything else that doesn't fit.
Labbie
Job Title: Retired
Suburb: At Home
State/Location: NSW

LMBR & SAP

Post by Labbie »

We are one of those 229 schools now using LMBR & SAP, Oh boy. End of subject. Any one from the 229 schools using LMBR &SAP tell me how you purchase hearts & Kidneys, or matches, or items like that. If they are not on the Procurement, it seems to be the to hard basket. I am interested in what the 229 school have been told.

It may be news to all the other schools, but you move over to LMBR & SAP Next year.
Regards Labbie

Lab Manager/Lab Tech, mind reading etc etc
Now retired :wub:
me
Job Title: Lab Assistant
School: Castle Hill High
Suburb: Castle Hill

Re: LMBR & SAP

Post by me »

I now do all my shopping through our home ecomonics assistant ,who puts an order in via woolies online every week. I have also used bunnings as we have an account there. Anything else the teachers want (or if they don't order on time) they have to buy and claim back themselves.
lada

Post by lada »

Pardon my ignorance, but what is LMBR&SAP ??!!
Lada
Narelle01

Post by Narelle01 »

Our school is one of the 229 - OUCH!! Such a pain in the behind.

If we use our our money, it can take up to 60 days to get reimbursed.
But we still have our account at woolies, and we have an account at glo meat for our dissection stuff, they just have to wait up to 45 days for their payment.
Yesterday we (me) was inducted into STUDENT WELLBEING of LMBR and apprently now, another one of my tasks is to help with the data entry for updating medical conditions and doctors.
LMBR has been a VERY painful experience, invoicing and billing for students for fees and excursions is out of this world. I was one of the unlucky ones whose credit card was debited before the change over LOL.
Labbie

Post by Labbie »

LMBR & SAP are the new system we DEC schools go over to. As Narelle said it is BIG PAIN OUCH, should come with a packet of headache tablets also. Ordering though SAP is also a big pain, week 8 and we are still waiting for some orders that were placed a month ago. I do not like ordering with SAP, sorry I can not remember what LMBR stands for or SAP for that matter.

Bad week
Regards Labbie

Labbie

Post by Labbie »

Learning Management & Business Reform Program. LMBR
Regards Labbie

Labbie

Post by Labbie »

:redcard: How is this all coming along :redcard: Just informated its being Dumped, about _____________________ time.
Regards Labbie

bigmack
Job Title: Lab Technician
School: FCAC
State/Location: QLD

Post by bigmack »

Labbie wrote: 17 Oct 2018, 16:05 :redcard: How is this all coming along :redcard: Just informated its being Dumped, about _____________________ time.
Where do you get your inside info from Labbie ?

This weeks Email from the secretary was saying how stage 4 was about to be rolled out in November....you would kinda wonder why they would bother iff'n it was about to be canned 🤔
Labbie

Post by Labbie »

NSW's Department of Education will finally see the back of its notorious LMBR overhaul next July when its new payroll and HR systems come online, more than three years after the program was first expected to be complete. The mammoth program was established back in 2006 to replace the collection ...
IT News???? I google it????
Regards Labbie