A general discussion and Q & A forum.
ottenc
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
School: Leighland Christian School
State/Location: TAS

Re: Plastic bottles/jerry cans for solutions

Post by ottenc »

20220919_122212.jpg
I use a large label on the front, so it has all the required info, and a small one on the side, so I can still see what's in it!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Labbie
Job Title: Retired
Suburb: At Home
State/Location: NSW

Post by Labbie »

Great idea, well done
Regards Labbie

Lab Manager/Lab Tech, mind reading etc etc
Now retired :wub:
RosalieL
Job Title: Lab Assistant
School: MCS

Post by RosalieL »

ottenc wrote: 19 Sep 2022, 12:25 20220919_122212.jpg
I use a large label on the front, so it has all the required info, and a small one on the side, so I can still see what's in it!
This is what I want to do but the RiskAssess labels are just slightly too wide for the bottles I have purchased so I would need to stick them so the writing goes vertically instead of horizontally. Am I just overthinking it all?? The front ones will fit well :thumbup:
bigmack
Job Title: Lab Technician
School: FCAC
State/Location: QLD

Post by bigmack »

I wish Riskassess had some middle size labels . It was your dilemma which made me make my own Rosalie .
My OCD is strong. I still will only use the same coloured pegs to hang an article on the clothes line . :oops: :crazy:

Regarding leaving a legacy , that is also something that always plagues me . I've always done something in such a way that hopefully nobody could criticize it later .I guess it was my Dad always saying if somethings worth doing , do it properly . Alas , we don't always get enough time in this job to do as good a job as we might hope for.
RosalieL
Job Title: Lab Assistant
School: MCS

Post by RosalieL »

bigmack wrote: 19 Sep 2022, 15:29
My OCD is strong. I still will only use the same coloured pegs to hang an article on the clothes line . :oops: :crazy:
:crazy: this was me before I had to hang baby clothes!! haha if the shirt was green, it got green pegs, if it was red, it got red pegs! but jeans just had 2 matching pegs, they didn't have to be blue, and if the clothes colour didn't have a matching peg colour then they got white. I did progress to only needing matching pairs of pegs rather than pegs matching the clothes before kids but yeah, the baby clothes and cloth nappies cured all of that pretty quickly!! :cheesy:

Back to the labels... I don't think I can be bothered cutting and gluing all the labels either, so stickers it is! (Assuming the purchases are approved!)