Avery Heavy Duty Labels

MSDSs, Storage, Handling, Transport, Labeling, computer management systems, and anything else to do with safety.
Merilyn1
Job Title: Labbie
School: Wollondilly Anglican College
Suburb: Tahmoor
State/Location: NSW

Avery Heavy Duty Labels

Post by Merilyn1 »

I've just seen on the Officemax website that they are no longer stocking the Avery Heavy Duty labels - 21 per page (Cod: L7060). If any of you are using Riskassess for labelling, these are the size used for dropper bottles. The heavy duty labels are good as, so far, I haven't had to cover them with contact, they seem to be holding up on their own.
Other stationery companies are still stocking them, and they are still listed on Avery's website. I've contacted Officemax to let them know that they are a popular size. I'm still waiting to hear from them. If anyone else is using these labels, and buys them from Officemax, it may be worthwhile contacting them too to let them know.
Merilyn1
Job Title: Labbie
School: Wollondilly Anglican College
Suburb: Tahmoor

Re: Avery Heavy Duty Labels

Post by Merilyn1 »

The response from Officemax is that they "do not stock this product" and if I want to order them I would need to put in a special order. A special order comes with terms such as not being able to return the product etc. I can drive around the corner and buy them from a stationery store that doesn't seem to have a problem with stocking them.
Lorikeet
Job Title: Purveyor of stuff
School: Broughton Anglican College
Suburb: Menangle

Re: Avery Heavy Duty Labels

Post by Lorikeet »

I have the Avery L7063 14 labels to a sheet heavy duty ... Office max have those ...
With thanks Kate :coffee: