engineering studies trial papers

This forum is for (a) to help other members source materials, and (b) for topics regarding equipment repairs.
malook
State/Location: NSW

engineering studies trial papers

Post by malook »

My school now offers Prelim &HSC Engineering studies and I am unable to buy trial papers , does anyone know where they might be available
Lis
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
School: Central Coast Grammar
Suburb: Erina Heights

Re: engineering studies trial papers

Post by Lis »

Ummm, wouldnt that come under D&T/ TASS not science? Try the catholic school trial papers, I think that is what we use :thumbup:
Lisa :wink2:
malook

Post by malook »

Yes I suppose you are correct, but as no one was offering it at our school ,theSciernce HT was trying to cater to our large population of kids with poor english skills, we have an Intenstive English Centre which tops up our students a couple of times a year. So engineering studies is a great alternative choice. I'm also a bit clueless about pracs for them! Thanks for the info.
sunray18

Post by sunray18 »

here is a list of suppliers for exams - maybe some of them may offer the papers:
Nsw Independent Trial Papers - Kurrajong
Odlum & Garner - Freshwater
QATs - Warringal publications,Sydney
Total Education cebntre, Richmond Vic
Exam choice - Forestville
Bronwen Hegarty -Galston
If you cant find them on the net send me aprivate message and I will send you their addresses.
malook

Post by malook »

thanks Sunray I have tried quite a few, & I found one this am. at NSW Independent exams . appreciate the help!
Ian
Job Title: Lab Assistant
School: Macarthur Anglican School
Suburb: Cobbitty

Post by Ian »

malook wrote:Yes I suppose you are correct, but as no one was offering it at our school ,theSciernce HT was trying to cater to our large population of kids with poor english skills, we have an Intenstive English Centre which tops up our students a couple of times a year. So engineering studies is a great alternative choice. I'm also a bit clueless about pracs for them! Thanks for the info.

That reminds me of the old cartoon of an Engineering graduate in "Cap and Gown" saying "Last week I couldn't even spel 'Injuneer', now I are one!" :cheesy:

Ian :-)