Lab Stock Controller Programme

MSDSs, Storage, Handling, Transport, Labeling, computer management systems, and anything else to do with safety.
Janine
State/Location: NT

Lab Stock Controller Programme

Post by Janine »

Hi all

We are trialing this programme (lab stock controller) at the moment and are having a few hiccups! Does anyone out there use it, especially any lab techs in SA? We purchased it from Omega Scientific through the school equipment programme.

Any hints, info or help would be much appreciated :lol:

Or any feedback - positive or negative!

Cheers ](*,)

Janine
SueH
State/Location: VIC

Post by SueH »

Hi Janine,
After posting to the forum, I have just found this post.

I have been sent a copy of this program and generally find it good. There are a few issues I find as I work with it, some of these are; if an entry is made in one category I cannot use the same name in another - eg if I have copper sulphate in the General Chemicals category i cannot also have it in Hazardous Substance category; cannot sort the listings into a specific order; not sure how to change the lists from several categories into a combined one. Mainly because I change my mind as I go along and having divided my chemical categories into Zones have since decided it would be easier to have them all listed under one category and have the Dangerous Good Zone listed there. These are just a few I can think of at the mment
Would love to hear yur thoughts
Sue Henderson
Laboratory Technician
Cleeland Campus - Dandenong H.S.
Dandenong 3175
VIC
ph: (03) 8792 7200
fax: (03) 9791 3220