ASET NSW

General announcements, eg upcoming science meetings, national lab tech seminars, Chemtalk announcements, etc.
judyjolly
State/Location: NSW

ASET NSW

Post by judyjolly »

Hi NSW Labbies, I know we're all busy getting organised before the holidays, but we only have until the end of this week to comment on the draft document that ASET-NSW has put together. There's a large committee of people trying to improve our working conditions - so if possible try to get there and look at the proposed changes, all you have to say is whether you agree with each of the suggestions and you can say more if you like - its our chance to have a say.
Happy holidays
Judy
smeee
Job Title: Lab Technician
School: LaSalle Catholic College
Suburb: Bankstown

Re: ASET NSW

Post by smeee »

The document is attached....
It is important to provide feedback via a google doc survey at http://bit.ly/rgRhk5
to the following questions:
• Is the document set out in a clear and easy to follow format?
• Do the13 Standards, as listed in Table 1 on page 7, adequately capture all aspects of the role?
• Are the four levels of job classification appropriate?
• Are the qualifications for entry into each level of classification clear and easy to apply?
• Do the descriptors contained within each Standard, pages 10 to 31, adequately cover all aspects of the Standard?
• Do the descriptors demonstrate an appropriate developmental sequence across the 4 levels of classification?
• Please add any additional comments you may wish to make.
Could you please send your feedback via the googledoc survey http://bit.ly/rgRhk5
by Friday 23th September please?
Its a big read and important to make comments.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Robb

Re: ASET NSW

Post by Robb »

Hi All,

It is great to see that you have aimed this high for I guesss "Levels within the role are great to see" and I do wish all the very best for the success of ASET.

You have my support for this great organisation.

Cheers,

Robb.....
Dr Robert Crosdale. MRACI. NSS. NSSA. NASA.
Ph.D (Chem), Post Grad Ph.D (Physics), M.Ed, B.Sc (Hons), Dip. Appl. Sc. (Chem)
Lake Munmorah High School.
University of New England.
University of New South Wales.
University of Newcastle.

To understand the Universe from our perspective, we need to look towards our own backyard first for answers.

** AD ASTRA PER ASPERA - SEMPER EXPLORO **