Byron Bay Area

for anything else that doesn't fit.
helenasgems
State/Location: NSW

Byron Bay Area

Post by helenasgems »

If someone could help me out with a phone no: for a local newspaper at Byron Bay and any other local community services I could utilise in using for help with trying to locate my daughter's push bike which was stolen from 10 Marvel Street Byron Bay last night. The bike was brought by her father who has passed away and I'm sure all will understand the bike can be replaced but the sentimental value can't. Thanks Helena:cry2:
estelle
Job Title: VIP
School: Wollumbin High
Suburb: Murwillumbah

Re: Byron Bay Area

Post by estelle »

Hi Helena,
The paper is called the Echo. Mullumbimby Office
Village Way, Stuart St
Mullumbimby NSW 2482

Phone (02) 66 841 777
Fax (02) 6684 1719

Byron Bay Office
95 Jonson St
Byron Bay NSW 2482

Phone (02) 66855 222
Fax (02) 6684 1719

They might also suggest places around byron that you could contact to put up a public notice.Hope someone gets it back for your daughter.
Good luck
Estelle
RosalieM
Job Title: Lab Assistant
Suburb: Tamworth

Post by RosalieM »

Report it to the police as stolen and also try the second hand (eg cash converters etc.) shops. That's what the police told me to do when my bike was stolen only I didn't have time to go running around town looking for it. If you do find it in a shop though, don't buy it. Notify the police that it is there and they'll get it for you (or so they said to me...).
helenasgems

Post by helenasgems »

Thanks, I would go looking for it as I am so hpyed about it but unfornuately we live at Budgewoi (and thats not covered under sick leave - just joking) Michelle was up there for schoolies, they were booked to go to Bali but with every thing that was going on over there decided to pull out and go to Byron Bay instead.
RosalieM
Job Title: Lab Assistant
Suburb: Tamworth

Post by RosalieM »

Is your daughter still up there? Perhaps you could send a description of the bike to the second hand shops instead, maybe even fax or e-mail them a photo if you have one. Send a photo to the police if you can as well, although the Tamworth police really weren't interested when my bike was stolen. At least someone might see something!
lizzieb
Job Title: Labbie

Post by lizzieb »

Thinking of you, Helena, and your daughter - do hope she gets it back....
Liz

Life keeps getting better every day!