MissKat
Job Title: Science Technician
School: Cranbrook School
Suburb: Bellevue Hill
State/Location: NSW

Mat leave cover for 2024

Post by MissKat »

HI all,

I'll be going on mat leave in 2024. Just wanted to reach out and see if there's any interest. I will post the job advert on here when it's available in T4. The job is FT term time - laboratory technician. School is all boys, private in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs. You'll part of a team of another FT tech and a PT assistant. A chemistry expert is desirable but not necessary.

Thanks!
Anna Z
Job Title: Lab Manager
School: DET Secondary School
State/Location: VIC

Re: Mat leave cover for 2024

Post by Anna Z »

Congrats @MissKat
RosalieL
Job Title: Lab Assistant
School: MCS

Post by RosalieL »

Congratulations! That sounds like a very big and busy school to have 1x part time and 2x full time labbies! I can't even imagine it from my small school with a graduating yr12 class of 6 students!!
MissKat

Post by MissKat »

Thank you! Yeah it gets pretty busy at times. I'm trying to get an extra 0.5 labbie as well as we will be increasing student numbers soon but it's a slow process.

6 students! That's such a lovely size!
MissKat

Post by MissKat »

Hello friends!

My MAT Leave cover position is online and can be found here - https://www.cranbrook.nsw.edu.au/about- ... cranbrook/

It's going to be pretty busy next year as we move to 10 classes for each junior year group, 3 prelim classes each of bio, physics and chem, plus IB (much small cohorts) and HSC classes.

Please mention this is anyone who might be interested. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the school or workload.

Thanks!!