Gloves

MSDSs, Storage, Handling, Transport, Labeling, computer management systems, and anything else to do with safety.
cactus155
Job Title: Laboratory Guru
School: Claremont College
Suburb: Claremont
State/Location: TAS

Gloves

Post by cactus155 »

Hi all,

I know this is ChemTalk by Westlab and I am not having a go at them and I also know we are in a pandemic situation.
However does anyone know a decent supplier of disposable gloves ATM? I am thinking more of Nitrile Gloves and Westlab seem to have 2 brands available and 1 is only available in XS and the other goes to L, I know my hands are XL and that some students this year were complaining that the L nitrile gloves were too small for them.

Thanks
Andrew
Ines
State/Location: NSW

Re: Gloves

Post by Ines »

https://www.officeworks.com.au/shop/off ... -pcmdnpfxl

Hi Andrew, I found this at Office Works, it may help. Winc also sells them but according to their website they are out of stock. Ines
Milo
State/Location: ACT

Post by Milo »

I've been getting them at Haines recently. A bit more expensive than Officeworks but good quality.
Wayne
School: Mount Carmel College
Suburb: Sandy Bay
State/Location: TAS

Post by Wayne »

I've bought gloves from Livingstone International in the past and have been happy with them.
Lyn
Job Title: Lab Assistant (Technician)
School: St. John's Catholic College
Suburb: Darwin
State/Location: NT

Post by Lyn »

Has anyone tried Bunnings for disposable nitrile gloves? I have a box of 75, Hercules brand, supposedly extra strong, chemical safe and latex free. I have them tucked away in the compactus so that the teachers don't use them for general distribution. I have normal disposable gloves for general classroom use.
melsid
Job Title: Lab Rat
School: PHS
State/Location: NSW

Post by melsid »

Have you tried local safety suppliers? Around here we have a couple of choices, and our local Safetyquip gives us a school discount.

It's worth checking out.