Re Possible Chemwatch Training NW NSW

A general discussion and Q & A forum.
lizzieb
Job Title: Labbie
State/Location: NSW

Re Possible Chemwatch Training NW NSW

Post by lizzieb »

Is anyone interested in doing a day's Chemwatch Training in Tamworth?

During the thread last week re printing labels from the internet version, birdie posted this
I will be going for ChemwatchII training on 27/3/07 in the City.There are other training times later in the year as well. Anna Goutnik in Chemwatch Education Services is the contact person.
Thanks for that information, Gail.

Since I am still finding the program not particularly user-friendly, I contacted Anna for more details, and have talked to our SAM about running a training session here. Could go ahead, if we can guarantee 12 participants.

Topics covered would include MSDS, labels, personalising Chemwatch, stores & manifests, risk assessments.

Bit of a 'catch-22' ;-) , in that we can't give an exact cost for the day until we see if we can get the numbers, but for those within driving distance of us it should prove more economically viable than travelling to Sydney. :D

If you want to hear more, please let me know.

Liz
kimmy
Job Title: School Lab Assistant
School: Quirindi High School
Suburb: Quirindi

Chemwatch training course

Post by kimmy »

Count me in - if the date works :-)
Cin
School: Narrabri High
Suburb: Narrabri

Chemwatch training

Post by Cin »

Yes,

I would be interested in attending a Chemwatch training day.
RosalieM
Job Title: Lab Assistant
Suburb: Tamworth

chemwatch training

Post by RosalieM »

Hi!
I would be interested in the course as well. I'll check with my supervisors and get back to you.
Rosalie
lizzieb
Job Title: Labbie

Post by lizzieb »

Thanks for all the interest - several replies, and private messages already, but need to have a strong idea of numbers before much more can be decided.
Please pass this information on to others in your area, eg. the north coast.
It may be even more cost effective to have an educator come up for several consecutive days around the region.

Something for other country regions to think about, too.

Keep networking!

Thanks again, Chemtalk, for providing us with a forum that gives us these opportunities to ask questions, gain knowledge, and to build on local support systems.

Cheers to all,

Liz