fight to be male

This forum is for (a) to help other members source materials, and (b) for topics regarding equipment repairs.
dolphinscales
Job Title: Laboratory Technican
School: Mandurah Senior College
State/Location: WA

fight to be male

Post by dolphinscales »

the video - does any one know of a newer version than the 1979/80 version we have please. It is brilliant in many ways but very outdated in others and would be good for the newer technologies to be covered.

I have done a google serach by the way and all i have come up with is the old version but figured there might be something out there that is close but goes bny a different name- can only hope :)
Mother
Job Title: Science lab. technician
School: Dubbo College/Senior Campus
Suburb: Dubbo
State/Location: NSW

Re: fight to be male

Post by Mother »

Hi dolphinscales
I was very interested to read that you were looking for a more updated version of "The fight to be male". I also have this video on my shelf and was wondering the same as you.It is an excellent video and we treasure it.
So I went on a search.I did find a 1981 version from the BBC and went into the site but couldn't find it in video form.There is also a documentary called Guevote(a filmmaker)-'The way I feel is who I am' 1996 but this is no good to us as I think it was in Spanish or some other language.
I'm sorry to say I don't think we will find one. :-( :-( I even looked under 'hermaphrodite' and I won't tell you the sites that came up!!!!! 8O 8O 8O :oops: :oops:
Anyway I will continue to search.
Cheers
Mother
dolphinscales
Job Title: Laboratory Technican
School: Mandurah Senior College
State/Location: WA

Re: fight to be male

Post by dolphinscales »

thanks Mother i came to the same conclusions - such a shame really as it is a really good show for info just out of date with technology and all.
thanks though for also having a look - some times other people find things inthe same search that you dont .
cheers