Microscope service

This forum is for (a) to help other members source materials, and (b) for topics regarding equipment repairs.
Chris63
State/Location: QLD

Microscope service

Post by Chris63 »

Hi

Can anyone recomend someone to service microscopes in Brisbane?

Thanks

//MERGED: another similar topic merged in this thread. adam.
Barb
State/Location: NSW

microscope service

Post by Barb »

we had some serviced by John from Scientrific. he visited our area in New England and did several schools which reduced the travel costs. everyone seemed pleased with his work. we also gave him some old microscopes that he could use for parts. Barb
Chris63

Post by Chris63 »

THANKS
kimm

Microscope servicing

Post by kimm »

Hi all - I am from a school in central queensland. Currently in the lab we have a varied array of microscopes that are all desperately in need of cleaning and servicing. I don't have the time and really the expertise to attempt this effectively. As far as i am aware there is no local company that provides this service. Do any of you good people know of anyone that comes this direction.
Robb

Microscope Service

Post by Robb »

Hi Kim,

Just to inform you there is a topic regarding "Microscope service" in the NSW Forum.

I Hope this solves your problem. Sorry to send you searching.

Robb........
Dr Robert Crosdale. MRACI. NSS. NSSA. NASA.
Ph.D (Chem), Post Grad Ph.D (Physics), M.Ed, B.Sc (Hons), Dip. Appl. Sc. (Chem)
Lake Munmorah High School.
University of New England.
University of New South Wales.
University of Newcastle.

To understand the Universe from our perspective, we need to look towards our own backyard first for answers.

** AD ASTRA PER ASPERA - SEMPER EXPLORO **
Robbie

Microscope servicing

Post by Robbie »

Hi Kim,

Try Wardrop Laboratory Supplies Pty Ltd. They are at The Gap, Qld. Free Number 1800 240 058. According to their website they have technicians who travel throughout Qld each year servicing and repairing microscopes.

Alternatively, contact Robin Parkes of Eyepoint Instruments in Sydney, Phone 02 9520 5043, Fax 02 9548 5124. He has had a lifetime of experience and travels throughout NSW visiting schools and colleges. I doubt he would travel to your area but he may well have a contact in Qld who could help you. He has been coming to our school for many years.

All the best, Robbie
kimm

Post by kimm »

Thanks for the tips
Kim
laurena grieger
State/Location: SA

Re: Microscope service

Post by laurena grieger »

I am in need of microscopes being repaired. Does anyone have a contact person in South Australia? Thanks for your help
Laurena 8)