Molarity Calculations

Request or contribute your recipes here. You can also try doing a search, as there are some old recipe posts which have not or cannot be moved over to this forum.
amk
School: St Marys College
Suburb: Gunnedah
State/Location: NSW

Molarity Calculations

Post by amk »

HELP- 0188
Could anyone please fax me the ANSWERS to Chemistry Blackline Masters (by D Smith) Worksheet 14 "Molarity calculations including dilutions" Would greatly appreciate someones help on this one. FAX to Chemistry Teacher c/o St Mary's 0267 420188. THANKS.
dime

Re: Molarity Calculations

Post by dime »

Hi Anne-Marie
I have asked our chemistry teacher, and the answers are on a teacher resource disc. BUT the answers to this worksheet are not included. Maybe they are easy! The comment was made that even the student should be able to work it out. But at the same time, answers are there for most other sheets, but NOT ALL. Good luck. Darelle. :D
Robb

Post by Robb »

Hi amk,

If you can fax the questions to me I would be glad to help on this one.

Cheers,

Robb.....

Fax (02) 4358 1433
Dr Robert Crosdale. MRACI. NSS. NSSA. NASA.
Ph.D (Chem), Post Grad Ph.D (Physics), M.Ed, B.Sc (Hons), Dip. Appl. Sc. (Chem)
Lake Munmorah High School.
University of New England.
University of New South Wales.
University of Newcastle.

To understand the Universe from our perspective, we need to look towards our own backyard first for answers.

** AD ASTRA PER ASPERA - SEMPER EXPLORO **
amk
School: St Marys College
Suburb: Gunnedah

Post by amk »

I have passed the messages onto our new teacher who was looking for the information and in a huge rush yesterday. I think she will have a chuckle when she reads the first one. As far as I can gather the dept. doesn't have the resource you mentioned. I shall handball that one back to them ! Thanks .
Cheers AMK