NanoHeat Hot Plate

If you have technical problems or general questions on how to use the forum, please post here.
Jody1
Job Title: Allrounder
School: Casula High School (currently)
Suburb: Casula
State/Location: NSW

NanoHeat Hot Plate

Post by Jody1 »

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone uses an AME NanoHeat hot plate (model HTL-801). Ours is only 3 years old and it isn't working properly.

It isn't used all that much and only by the teachers, so I dont' think it's had a hard life, but it just will not behave itself!

Before I book it in for a, no doubt, expensive service, I was just wondering if anybody else uses them and if it's worth getting it serviced or just writing it off and making do with the old ones we have, and if anyone else has had problems with this model?

All help will be greatly appreciated!!

Cheers,
Jody
Merilyn1
Job Title: Labbie
School: Wollondilly Anglican College
Suburb: Tahmoor

Re: NanoHeat Hot Plate

Post by Merilyn1 »

Hi Jody
We have exactly the same one here, also, I believe about 3 years old. Ours has hardly been used. When I started last year, it looked like it was still packaged up as it had arrived. Fortunately, we haven't had problems with it yet. Do you have the instruction manual - it isn't a simple, logical operation.
rae
School: Oxley College
Suburb: Burradoo

Post by rae »

Pretty sure this I had one which the on off switch went on. I had our maintenance man look at it and couldn't find the fault but another fellow here who loves electronics pulled it apart and found a fault which he couldn't repair. Pretty sure it was a lightning strike that blew it up til then I had no problems and really liked it. I was the only one to use it.
Jody1
Job Title: Allrounder
School: Casula High School (currently)
Suburb: Casula

Post by Jody1 »

Thanks very much, might get someone here to take a look at it, as it is a great one and nice and light too and I'm a fan of the electronic equipment!!!

Have a great day!

Jody :clap3:
Jody :D