Job at Maitland

job vacancies / employment wanted
RosalieM
Job Title: Lab Assistant
Suburb: Tamworth
State/Location: NSW

Job at Maitland

Post by RosalieM »

There is a lab assistant position 3 1/2 days per week at Maitland Christian School. Applications close on Saturday. A brief job description and application contact details are on the CSA (Christian Schools Australia) website.
Ocean Breeze
Job Title: Lab Manager

Re: Job at Maitland

Post by Ocean Breeze »

anyone been able to access the actual job description..as in lists of expected duties?
I cant seem to get in
RosalieM

Post by RosalieM »

I found it before I wrote my post to be sure it was available. I will go have another look.
RosalieM

Post by RosalieM »

Hmmm... interesting... I cannot get to the website today either! There isn't much of a job description, just a brief outline of hours and who to contact for an application package. If you are interested perhaps just look up the number for the school and ask the admin people if you can talk to someone about it. Sorry about that. It is pretty much the same job that the rest of us do. The school has about 580 kids from K through to yr 12 so the highschool bit is probably 2 smallish classes per grade 7-10 and I would imagine very small senior classes.
RosalieM

Post by RosalieM »

PS this is a readvertised position. Also, the 3 1/2 days may not be 3 1/2 school days. I know my job is considered 4 days but I work 5 because it is basically school day length. It could possibly be 4 1/2 school days. I'm not sure. Just thought I would mention that in case the less hours may make you think "I can't do that job in that time frame!!" I could be wrong though, and it may be 3 1/2 school days, but I suspect not.
Ocean Breeze

Post by Ocean Breeze »

yes. Was wondering if there were any other requires roles/duties in there,
eg playground supervision, science camp attendance, print room, whole site chemical mamagement etc
RosalieM

Post by RosalieM »

I'm pretty sure none of those things. I don't do any of that (well, the occasional science/ag related excursion but that is my choice). I just tried again and the website is working.
RosalieM

Post by RosalieM »

Ocean Breeze - I have sent you a PM.
Ocean Breeze

Post by Ocean Breeze »