NSW DET eCatalogue review

General announcements, eg upcoming science meetings, national lab tech seminars, Chemtalk announcements, etc.
lizzieb
Job Title: Labbie
State/Location: NSW

NSW DET eCatalogue review

Post by lizzieb »

Hi DET labbies,

Our regional RSRG received this communication earlier this week, and knowing of our particular interest in the procurement process, I replied to ask if I could pass her email on to you all, and discovered Jeanette previously work in pathology and is 'always keens to help science assistants'.

Here is our opportunity to voice any concerns or suggestions. Please reply directly as per below:

Procurement is currently reviewing & enhancing the eCatalogue and we are wanting to work with SASS to ensure we understand the improvements that SASS would like included. I am writing to see if any of your members would like to be involved or if they could suggest schools in your region.

Regards,

Jeanette Buttsworth
Customer Manager
Procurement Directorate
NSW Department of Education and Training
ph: (02) 9561 1693
fax: (02) 9561 1799
email: jeanette.buttsworth@det.nsw.edu.au<mailto:jeanette.buttsworth@det.nsw.edu.au>

DET Procurement Customer Support Centre | P: 1300 DET BUY (338 289) Department of Education and Training | Level 2, 151 Clarence Street Sydney 2000
E: detbuy@det.nsw.edu.au<mailto:detbuy@det.nsw.edu.au> | I: https://detwww.det.nsw.edu.au/procurement
Liz

Life keeps getting better every day!